San Diego Lawyer Helps Clients Find Peace of Mind
Attorney advocates in personal injury cases and advises on estate planning matters
When you are facing lifeâ€™s difficult challenges, the support of a skilled attorney can bring you peace of mind. Pena Law, located in San Diego, has been helping clients throughout California with their personal injury and estate planning challenges since 2013. If you have been injured due to the wrongful act of another, we will fight for the compensation that is owed to you. If you are facing the daunting task of end-of-life planning, we will help you meet your goals and fulfill your final wishes. No matter your challenge, you can count on our determined efforts to meet your legal needs.
Skilled legal representation for California residents
We help clients throughout California resolve their legal challenges in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury â€” If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury because of someone elseâ€™s negligent or reckless conduct, we will fight for justice on your behalf so you can concentrate on your recovery. We seek appropriate redress for injuries ranging from dog bites to slip and fall injuries to traumatic brain injury.
- Wrongful death â€” While no sum of money can replace a loved one lost due to the wrongful conduct of another, we will pursue a wrongful death action to help ease the financial burden of your loss.
- Motor vehicle accidents â€” Auto accidents, motorcycle accidents and bicycle accidents can lead to serious injuries. If you have been injured in an accident involving a negligent motorist, we will build a compelling case for your recovery.
- Elder and child abuse â€” Abuse at the hands of a trusted person such as a caretaker or childcare provider can be devastating. If your family has been affected by nursing home abuse or child abuse, litigation is a way to obtain financial recovery for the damages that have been inflicted.
- Estate planning â€” We help clients address end-of-life matters and protect their loved ones through careful estate planning.
Our legal knowledge and skilled advocacy has helped clients reach positive outcomes in even the most challenging cases. We look forward to learning how we can help you.
Contact a California attorney for a free initial consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation at our San Diego office, please call the Pena Law at 619-955-8520 or contact us online.